BIM goes Fire Protection
iStock | putilich
Building Information Modeling is increasingly having an impact on the fire protection industry!
Present the application of BIM in your company or exciting projects with BIM to interested visitors as well as the expert audience and discuss the progress of the topic in the context of preventive fire protection!
Position yourself on-site as a competent contact for BIM solutions and share your knowledge with exhibitors and visitors in a 15-20 minute presentation followed by an approximately 10 minute discussion.
For a presentation fee of EUR 400 you will receive following services:
- an attractive presentation area
- the seating in compliance with the distance regulation and modern audio-visual equipment
- the possibility to upload your presentation / handout onto our website before or after the event
- print and online advertising of the exhibitor forums
- print and online advertising of your presentation and speaker as well as the link to your homepage
- statistical coverage of listeners during your presentation for a successful follow-up
The BIM Forum can be attended by trade fair and congress visitors free of charge and the program of the BIM Forum is as follows:
- opening keynote speech
- exhibitor presentations
- panel discussion: Discuss the current BIM progress with the audience!
The number of available presentations is limited.
Be part and use the opportunity to exchange ideas on the topic with interested trade visitors, to network and to win new business partners!