FeuerTrutz – the trade fair for preventive fire protection
Exhibition Centre Nuremberg
26 - 27 June 2024
Save the date to my calender
09:00 - 17:00 (daily)
Meeting place of the preventive fire protection industry
FeuerTrutz is Europe’s first trade fair and congress that combines solutions in passive, active and organizational fire protection. At this event in Nuremberg, planners, official experts, architects, building engineers, staff from official agencies and fire prevention authorities, and fire officers can obtain specific information and discuss innovative solutions and products for fire protection and fire control. With more than 9,000 trade visitors and congress participants and 315 exhibitors, FeuerTrutz is the leading exhibition for preventive fire protection in Europe.
The history of FeuerTrutz and other facts about the exhibition
FeuerTrutz took place for the ninth year in succession in 2019 and can already look back on a convincing success story. The FeuerTrutz exhibition took place together with the already established Fire Protection Congress for the first time in the Nuremberg exhibition centre in 2011. Today FeuerTrutz is the leading exhibition for preventive fire protection in the regions of europe.
2023 FeuerTrutz once again managed to impress exhibitors as well as trade fair and congress visitors:
- 98 % of the exhibitors reached their most important target groups.
- 97 % of exhibitors show willingness to participate in FeuerTrutz again in the future.
- 9 out of 10 of the exhibitors were satisfied with the overall success of their participation.
- 9 out of 10 of the visitors are involved in purchasing decisions in their company.
- 14 % of all visitors were international guests.