„startups@FeuerTrutz“ – Support for start-ups and young companies
The joint stand/pavillion „startups@FeuerTrutz“ enables startups and young companies, to present themselves and their product innovations to the specialist public at an organized joint stand at FeuerTrutz. The following conditions apply:
- You meet the currently valid EU-definition for a small company (fewer than 50 employees, annual balance sheet total or annual turnover at most EUR 10 million).
- Your company was founded within the last ten years.
Exhibitors at the joint stand receive the following services:
- Stand area 9m² with uniform stand construction and basic furniture
- Uniform stand lettering
- Electricity connection and consumption (green energy)
- AUMA contribution
- Marketing services (entries print and online, advertising material, voucher monitoring)
- Cleaning and disposal
- Use of the common areas including meeting corners and general WiFi access
The package price is 2,000 EUR.