Facts and figures about FeuerTRUTZ
Exhibition Centre Nuremberg
Wednesday, 21 to Thursday, 22 February 2018
21 to 21 February: 09:00 - 17:00
21 to 22 February: 09:30 - 17:00
- 1-day ticket: EUR 27
- Permanent ticket: EUR 32
Companies in the field of building, equipment and organizational fire protection will be present with their product and service experts in Nuremberg. The optimum platform for getting to know the innovations, products and services of a wide range of national and international suppliers.
- Exhibitor forums
- The Fire Protection EXPERIENCE
- Training & Career Meeting Point
- Evening event
- Fire Protection Congress + Compact Seminars
Performance figures 2017
- 275 exhibitors
- 7.108 trade visitors and congress participants
You can find further figures for your exhibition planning in the review of FeuerTRUTZ .
Entrances & hall allocation
- Exhibition: via the Mitte entrance to halls 10.0 / 10.1
- Congress: via the Mitte entrance to rooms Brüssel, München and to halls 11.0 / 11.1
- Compact seminars: via the Mitte entrance to the signposted rooms
The site plan and the plans of the individual halls are available online.
Travel by public transport
You can reach the exhibition centre Nuremberg quickly and easily by public transport. The "Messe" stop on the U1 underground line is directly opposite the Mitte entrance of the exhibition centre.
From the Central Station, please take the U1 towards Langwasser-Süd. From the airport, take the U2 towards Röthenbach and change to the U1 towards Langwasser-Süd at the Central Station.
Journey times and fares
- Journey time from the airport: 25 minutes
- Journey time from the Central Station: 8 minutes
- Fare zone A (EUR 3 per journey)
Travel by car
If you travel by car, a dynamic traffic guidance system will support you in Nuremberg. It will show you the best way to get to the exhibition centre Nuremberg – according to the current traffic situation. Simply follow the signs and be guided to a vacant parking space at the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg.
Find more details in the route map .
Destination address for your navigation system
If you would prefer to be guided by your navigation system, enter "Messe" as the special destination or enter the address "Karl-Schönleben-Strasse, 90471 Nürnberg".
Parking at the exhibition site
NürnbergMesse offers more than 14,000 parking spaces near the Mitte, Süd and Ost entrances – as well as additional spaces in the multi-storey car park and nearby.
- 1-day parking permit: EUR 9
- Permanent parking permit (2 days): EUR 18
Parking space for disabled people
Parking spaces for disabled people are located near the entrances.